Fractional laser is the world's most talked about newest skin beauty technology, a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive. The theory of fractional laser treatment was first published in 2004 by Dr. Rox Anderson, a laser medicine specialist from Harvard University.
How the fractional laser machine works
When the CO2 beam comes into contact with the skin's epidermis, it heats and vaporizes the skin tissue, immediately removing superficial layers, scars and wrinkles while smoothing the skin's surface. The skin is repaired as new skin and collagen growth occurs.
Fractional laser machines can be used for:
1. Treatment of acne, acne marks, scars, etc.
2. Removal of fine lines and dry lines around the eyes.
3. Effective improvement of facial and forehead wrinkles, joint wrinkles.
4. Treatment of pigmented lesions such as freckles and cheekbone spots.
5. Tightening and lifting of skin.
6. Stretch marks and other deep scars.
Advantages of the laser machine
1. The fractional laser machine is safe and it can treat any part of the body.
2. It can quickly improve skin quality, tighten skin and tighten pores.
3. It avoids side effects such as thermal damage, while it can promote the healing process of the skin and recover in a shorter period of time.